I placed an order with RPGhair, 149.00, then saw a cheaper hair on their site for 89.00 so I attempted to cancel via paypal in which they said they will adjust my order and payment no problem, sent emails back and forth to assure they got my correct order the representative “Betty” was nice until I got the unit which was so wrong BTW it’s nothing like the you tuber unit and it’s thin so I email “ Betty” and got an email they was out for Chinese Holliday, which I had no ideal this unit was from China, I ordered from the wrong company I meant to go to RPGhairshow!UGGGGG I am so mad I want to write the president of the US to get my money back and tell him to never deal with China because they are a very deceptive country!

I work hard for my American money and I don’t like to be lied too, now Betty is emailing me back, I want to get this company shut down but I am sure they will change the name to mimic another American hair company and sell this cheap hair for double the price its worth!I recommend all Americans to only spend money in America the land of the great!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Rpgshow?

Comments