Rpgshow - BUYER BEWARE!!!

14 of 28 Rpgshow reviews

Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company.

After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last week my unit…A REAL SCAM: I paid to have 150% density and 1/3 of the hair is already gone. I am extremely caution person and I am not traumatizing the unit as it is a huge investment to me.

I am not blaming the internet beauty guru because she might be sent exceptionable unit whilst the ordinary users like me I only send rubbish stuff.

I have lost $500, lots of deception and disappointment.

That company is a BIG SCAM; worst than the lottery as you will be the loser.

BUYER BEWARE. That is my experience with RPGSHOW!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wig
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #481806 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rpgshow? Submit review ›
Helpful? 19 Yes 19 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 28 Rpgshow reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

rpgshow

May 27, 2014 #820479

Hi,
This is RPGshow customer service.
We have to say that we are sorry for the shedding problem, and have talked with our manufacturer about this problem.
Since you are so kind to have agreed that you will try the avoiding shedding product we have recommended, we are writing just want to know how does it work.
And do you need to send it back to us to add some more hair to it?
Considering we have caused a lot trouble to you, we would love to give you a 100 dollars off discount for your next order as compensation. Any need, feel free to contact us.

0 6 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rpgshow. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rpgshow.
Filing a new complaint about
×